Chicken makes one of the most versatile and the easiest food choices for a party. It is an affordable meat option which is easily and readily available all the time. You can use chicken to turn it into some simple recipes for dinner at home or even create some fancy dishes for an occasion. Furthermore, chicken is the first choice for most foodies when it comes to grill and barbeque gatherings.
The mouthwatering recipe of dry-Rub chicken wings is one of the simplest chicken recipes for your dinner party. Let’s start!
Dry-Rub Atomic Wings
- Chicken wings – 12 (remove the tips)
- Ground cayenne pepper – 1 tsp
- Ground habanero pepper – 1 tsp
- Ground jalapeno pepper – 1 tsp
- Dried oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Ground cinnamon – 1/8 tsp
- White sugar – 1/8 tsp
- Ground black pepper – 1/8 tsp
Dry-Rub chicken wings take about 15 to 20 minutes to get fully cooked.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together habanero, oregano, cayenne, jalapeno peppers, cinnamon, black pepper, white sugar and blend them well to make a dry rub mixture. Take a large re-sealable plastic zipper bag and place wings with dry rub mixture.
- Seal the bag properly and shake it well in order to coat the wings with rub mixture. Keep the bag in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Now heat the grill on a medium flame and place chicken wings on it. Don’t forget to turn the wings occasionally and let them turn into be browned and cooked completely.
- Serve with ketchup and salad. You can also enjoy soft drink with dry-rub chicken wings.
Whether you are looking for a lovely time out in the backyard or a small party on your rooftop, these yummy grilled chicken wings will surely attract your guests.